Spanish is the third most spoken language in the world. It is also commonly spoken in some United States cities, such as Miami, Los Angeles and San Antonio. If you want to connect with young locals in Spanish communities, Talk the Talk Spanish is the course for you.
Talk the Talk! Spanish
Are you planning to travel to Spain, South America, Latin America, Cuba, or Mexico and wanting to make a few friends? This course helps teenagers make easy social conversation. Instead of slowing you down with too much grammar and vocabulary you don’t need, Talk the Talk includes the up-to-date Spanish words and phrases people actually use. The course is based on many situations that apply to young people no matter what language they speak. Your Spanish accent will improve quickly from listening to native speakers.
It helps to know a few basic words before you start. Even if you do know a few words, we know you are still a beginner. For this reason, in Talk the Talk everything you hear is clearly spoken at a reasonable speed so you won’t feel left behind. You can test your speaking skills by recording yourself, then playing back to compare your pronunciation with a native speaker. With Talk the Talk you can build your confidence by playing games on a computer before heading off to make some friends in a real-life situation!
With iLearn’s Talk the Talk Spanish, you will be able to communicate confidently with Spanish teenagers. You will understand and talk about things that are interesting and relevant to you. You can even carry on learning in the airport, train station or ferry. Just print out the phrasebook sheets included in the programme and take them with you.
- Designed with teenagers’ interests in mind
- No unnecessary or boring information
- Teaches phrases that you are likely to use such as “Let’s meet up tomorrow”
- Topics include family, school, hobbies, travelling, home, technology, work and sport
- Watch video footage of native speakers
- Build confidence on a computer
- Includes interactive games
- Comprehension quiz prompts you to react to real life situations
- Recording quiz tests your knowledge and pronunciation
- Keep learning on the move