Do you need to improve your BBBEE scorecard, but are unable to host unemployed learners at your company?
iLearn has a fully outsourced and managed Learnership solution, whereby a host employer provides learners with training, mentorship and work experience all on your behalf.
How it works:
Your company will be the learners’ primary employer responsible for the full employment relationship, including payment of the monthly stipend, training, recruitment and hosting fee. The host company is required to provide a workplace facility that enables learners to implement and apply the qualification learning outcomes together with experienced mentors to guide and support the learners throughout the Learnership programme over 12 months.
Benefits to you:
- Achieve up to 20 points on the spend towards the Skills Development element on your BBBEE scorecard.
- Earn 5 bonus points if the learners are absorbed into full time employment on completion of the Learnership programme.
Benefits to the host:
- Access to additional labour at no cost.
- Claim equivalent spend for mentorship and training hours under their Skills Development expenditure for BBBEE.
Support provided by iLearn:
- Supply of credible candidates through our recruitment partners, who will source and present shortlisted candidates, i.e. abled or disabled.
- Product and onboarding training for new recruits at the host company.
- Emotional and wellness support to disabled learners who receive two‐hour monthly sessions for the first three months of the Learnership.
- An implementation team of Project and Learner Coordinators who will ensure a managed and seamless delivery of the programme.
- Regular reports and updates to keep track of learner progress and the impact of the programme.
National Certificate: Contact Centre and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Support NQF Level 3
The Contact Centre industry is a growth market in South Africa and has been identified by government and the private sector as a key strategic industry for high growth employment for first time job seekers. This qualification will equip learners with the knowledge and skills to be able to supply high quality customer service in contact centers or BPO environments.
Established in 2009, the Nimble Group is the second largest operator of credit management services, debt restructuring and advisory services to financial stressed entities, in Southern Africa. Through its subsidiaries: NCS, NBA and Creditworx, the Nimble Group offers a team of extensive professional skills and a large, sophisticated infrastructure with a call centre for clients who need to manage high volume consumer debtor books and high value corporate debtor books.
|Play an active part in the creation of much-needed skills to grow our economy. Contact us today!
0861 ILEARN | www.ilearn.co.za | firstname.lastname@example.org