Leading up to the first in our series of Learning Leader webinars, we surveyed over 260 of SA’s top HR and L&D experts, thought leaders and professionals on their response to learning and development in their organisation since the COVID-19 outbreak. This is what they had to say...
We also asked respondents to advise what their organisations have done to respond to the COVID outbreak that has worked well? It’s good to see that a large number of organisations are taking up the opportunity to learn and embrace innovative ways of working and learning, to connect with colleagues and clients in new ways and provide comfort and support to those who need it.
If you didn’t get a chance to join the webinar: L&D: What is the new normal?, we have included the link to the recording of the webinar here.
We have also included below all the questions that were asked by participants during the webinar, but that the panel was not able to answer as we ran out of time. Thank you to our panel of experts for reviewing these questions post the webinar and providing their responses below.
1. How can staff continue to grow in their careers under the new normal? (answered by
2. In your view, which medium of online training has the most impact and greatest ROI? (answered by
3. What insights can you provide on the impact of pandemic on human behaviour and the actual productivity of team? (answered by
4. What are some of practical ways of optimising learning in everyday work experiences? (answered by
5. How can you best equip your trainers to adapt to online training in future to ensure the effectiveness of L&D in the organisation? (answered by
6. How do we make employees see the critical importance of learning/upskilling, when they are overworked, burnt out, too busy...? (answered by
7. How do they foresee the L&D industry over the short - medium to long term? (answered by
8. What are the winning strategies in the new norm with regards to digital learning? (answered by
9. Digital solutions are only profitable at scale and when you reach volumes. What are your thoughts on this? (answered by
10. What options are there other than e-learning to bridge the gap for lower qualification employees? (answered by
11. What are some of the biggest opportunities for L&D in the current environment? (answered by
12. What effective Learning Strategies can be implemented during these times? (answered by
JOIN OUR NEXT WEBINAR