iLearn Corporate Services (PTY) Ltd
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may collect personal information about you when you visit our premises, use our web site (“Web Site”), or use our web or mobile device applications (“Mobile Apps”). We refer to our Web Site and Mobile Apps collectively as “Online Services”.
- The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth and other contact information when you provide that information to us, such as if you register with our Online Services or enter a competition, prize draw or promotion.
- Depending on the goods or services that you request, we may also need to collect personal information that includes bank account details, race or ethnicity, medical information, information about sex life or sexual orientation, criminal information, employment information and/or information about your political or religious beliefs.
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services or to acquire our products and services.
- Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with our Company.
- The circumstances in which you provide personal information may include when you:
- purchase products or services;
- register to use our Online Services;
- request to receive marketing or other communications;
- use our Wi-Fi networks or other technologies;
- enter one of our competitions, prize draws, or promotion;
- submit information when providing feedback; or
- use interactive features of our Online Services.
- The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Online Services, such as Facebook "Like" buttons, may also use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
- Our Online Services may collect information about the location of your mobile device or computer using geolocation and location presence awareness technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or cell tower proximity. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you are able to withdraw your permission for our Company to acquire this information on your location through the device or web browser settings.
- We may combine personal information that we collect with information we receive from other sources, information about your prior transactions with us and information that is automatically collected.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may use the personal information we collect to:
- fulfill your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
- if you give us permission, communicate with you about our products and services or our business partners that we believe may interest you;
- communicate with you about and administer your participation in competitions, prize draws, offers, promotions or special events;
- send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with our Company;
- send information to your contacts if you request us to do so;
- provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- enable you to post on our blogs and interact with us through social media;
- personalise your experience on our Online Services such as providing you with content in which you may be interested, and making navigation to our Web Site and Mobile Apps easier;
- perform data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis and financial analysis;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services; determination of the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts; and analysis and improvement of our products, offers, promotions, and Online Services and other technologies;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with applicable law.
- We may use automated information to help diagnose technical and service problems; administer our Online Services; identify users of our Online Services; identify a device for fraud prevention purposes, to target advertising or to personalise users’ experiences; and gather demographic information about our users. We also use automated information to determine usage patterns and how we may tailor our Online Services to better meet the needs of our users.
- We may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
- We may use the personal information we collect to:
3. HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We may share personal information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers and vendors. These parties are not authorised to use or disclose the information except as provided in this Privacy
- We may share personal information with vendors that provide services to us, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, prize draws, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalising individual experiences. We do not authorise these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
- Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, we decide to sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. We may transfer information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- We may disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, or legal request, to protect the integrity of our Online Services, to bring or defend against legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security ofour Company and our employees, or members of the public, or in connection with the investigation of fraud, illegal activity or violation of our policies.
4. YOUR CHOICES
If you have opted-in to marketing communications, you can elect not to receive marketing communications from us by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing communications we send you. Note that if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you concerning your transactions, accounts and any competitions, or prize draws in which you have enrolled.
5. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete personal information we have collected from you, please contact our Information Officer. Note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before we provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request.
6. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- You can use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. If you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our Online Services.
- We may also use certain technologies to determine whether you have opened an e-mail or clicked on a link contained in an e-mail.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
8. INFORMATION SECURITY
Our Company is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative, and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorised loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of data over the internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
9. RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Personal information may be stored on servers located outside South Africa. You consent to us processing your personal information in a foreign country.
- Please do not send us any personal information that we do not ask for or need. Please do not send us the personal information of any person unless you have permission to do so.