MANAGEMENT SHORT COURSES
Motivating Employees To Be Their Best
Certified Business Professional (CBP)
This course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Identify major factors that affect motivation, and apply dialog and listening skills that model community influence and openness.
- Take specific actions to foster trust within a group and model the concept of accountability.
- Identify inhibitors to fostering group commitment and passion.
- Teach a four-step process designed to help groups to learn from mistakes and encourage group initiative.
- Create a group culture of ownership and accountability and apply strategies for dealing with outside pressures negatively affecting motivation. Identify and apply strategies for dealing with systems and polices negatively affecting group esteem.
- Match or tailor your leadership style to various employees’ motivation preferences.
Who Should Attend
The Secret To Success