BUSINESS SKILLS SHORT COURSES
Certified Business Professional (CBP)
Successful completion of this course will increase your knowledge and ability to:
- Understand the two basic types of conflict and reasons they occur.
- Recognize four typical approaches to conflict.
- Implement the basic steps of conflict resolution.
- Practice communication skills to minimize and even prevent conflict.
- Employ strategies for responding to challenging people such as dealing with an extremely angry person or someone who won’t acknowledge the conflict.
- Handle specific situations including dealing with your boss, client, or another department.
Who Should Attend
The Secret To Success