The W&R SETA has made available discretionary grant funding to upskill 3,500 Levy-Paying companies that employ less than 150 people.
In support of the W&R SETA’s mission to support and develop SME companies, we’re inviting you to participate in our 2 Day Short Course training package for 2x Managers, at no cost to you!
This offer, to the value of R18,000, includes:
- Support with your W&R SETA discretionary grant application.
- Certified Business Professional (CBP) training for 2 learners over 2 days, covering:
- Day 1: Secrets to Management Success
- Day 2: Dynamic Decision Making
- Training at any of our 3 regional centres in Johannesburg, Cape Town or Durban.
- Access for 2 learners for 12 months to over 1000+ of our digital, microlearning courses and resources covering these topics: Customer Service, Sales Mastery, Project Management, Conflict Management, Personal Development, Finance, HR and IT, to name a few…
Grab this opportunity for fully funded SETA training! It’s a quick and easy way for you to upskill your human resource managers, business leaders, senior executives, managers, supervisors or frontline workers.
Applications to the W&R SETA close on 30 September 2019. Training will take place in November.
Interested? Enquire Now!